Tuesday 20 July 2010

Today at the GLA

Have just returned from the GLA (Greater London Authority) where I discussed with my staff and the secretariat how to use the London Lounge. For those of you not familiar with the London Lounge it's the suite above Boris Johnson's floor that each member can use once a year to promote issues relating to their endeavours as a representative of London. So, I intend to use it for our war heroes, past and present, to draw attention to the plight of ex-servicemen living on the street.

I am now discussing my next 6 months campaign in which I shall be out and about London, campaigning about the needs of the elderly, the scourge of knife-crime and the problems facing NHS London, which is directly relevant to my position on the Health Committee of the GLA.

If you have any other constructive issues that you think I should be looking into as a London -wide member of the GLA, then please don't hesitate to get back to me.

Isn't technology fun when you know how to use it!

1 comment: